Tuesday, January 22, 2013

BARRY THE DESTROYER

Neal Boortz posted an interesting comment on his blog this morning, and I have to say I'm in total agreement.

"I love this country more than I can say, and I absolutely feel that Obama is on a mission to destroy. 

He was raised to despise America.  His mother was so intent on instilling anti-American feelings in her young Barry Obama that she sent him off to live with her parents when her then-husband started spouting pro-American comments around the house.  Obama feels that America’s wealth and strength is the result of a over a century of oppression.  His aim is to weaken America to the point that it no longer presents an economic or military threat to the world.

My feeling is that pretty much every Obama voter will, if they live long enough, come to understand the damage they have done to the cause of liberty by sending this destructive force to Washington."
.

No comments:

Post a Comment