Monday, June 7, 2010

GREAT QUOTE OF THE DAY!

"Please forgive me for burning and murdering your retina"


From Nikki Richards' Blog:  According to Nikki commenting on Helen Thomas' idiotic remark about the Jews leaving Palestine and posting Helen's ugly puss in the post (see it and read the humurous post at:   
http://nikkirichards.blogspot.com/2010/06/old-battle-ax-scare-helen-thomas-out-of.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FiOoe+%28According+to+Nikki%29

Helen's stupid face is too ugly for me to post and upset the stomachs of my readers.  No need to send me "thanks."

PS:  Shortly after posting this, Helen Thomas resigned from the WH Press Corp.  It was interesting to watch the evening liberal media circle the wagons around her to praise her accomplishments and allow her to retire gracefully...and Brian Williams even included a clip of her criticizing George Bush as a final barb from this stupid liberal hag.  Good riddance, I say!
.

1 comment:

  1. WOW thanks for the linky love! You have a great blog here and I appreciate you giving me some billing! Keep up the great rants...:)N

    ReplyDelete